Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not something I pay for

I don't believe in paying for sex.  Now, don't get me wrong, I will pay and purchase all types of toys and games and the like to enhance my sex life.  I simply won't pay to get sex.

No, I'm not even talking about prostitution.  That was a given.  I'm talking about all those websites out there that lure you in with their 'free memberships.' 

As we started on this little venture of ours, we found tons of sites promising to help us find a third or even a lovely couple to play with.  Oh, and they all have a free membership.  Right.

Let me tell you how these free memberships work.  You have to create this membership to even search.  They are of varying lengths, ask a variety of questions.  Some are friendlier than others.  Some are impossible to achieve your means with.  (By this, if you are a couple looking for a third or a couple, look elsewhere.)  And then after jumping through all those hoops, there's no way to contact potential matches UNLESS you pay. 

In that case, it's not free.  It is the ultimate cock tease.  (Or in our case, cock and pussy tease.)

So, we have learned to avoid these sites:

  • Alt.com
  • XXX Black Book
  • Adult Friend Finder
  • Adult Face Book
  • Fling
  • SexSearch
(Clearly we have done quite a bit of research.)

Sites that you can load a profile and get somewhere for free, I suppose, though we have yet to actually meet up with anyone:

  • Club Nexxus
  • Rudester
And there's still Craigslist and the Casual Encounters section. 

I'll let you know when anything happens.  Trust me.  I can't keep that stuff to myself.

Oh, and if you know of a better way...do tell.

2 comments:

  1. We like to view profiles together. We've only met one couple from a website though and we became good friends more than play partners. We go waterskiing with them, boating.. our kids are friends etc. We just haven't made that "leap" to try and do it with other couples from sex sites yet.
    We met our GFF (Girl Friends friend) at a party. It was my first time meeting her but my GF has known her for years. I could tell INSTANTLY that there was a connection so I let it be known of our intentions. She jumped at it and the rest is history being written!
    One never knows where the fun will come from. Just keep an open mind. You'd be surprised how much fun is out there!

    xoxo
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are keeping an open mind, for sure! Can't wait to see what happens next...

    ReplyDelete