Monday, November 15, 2010

Living his fantasy

That's what every man wants.  He wants to be with a woman who lets him live his fantasies.  He wants a woman who fulfills his fantasies.

Somehow, I have managed to morph into that woman for him.  And really, it isn't that I have changed.  I've always wanted to please him, make him happy.  I've always told him that I thought we could have this amazing sex life, but he didn't believe me.

Now, he knows it's true.  Now, we are living his dreams.  And they are so simple.

After having sex about eight times on Sunday, the vag was worn the heck out.  (What a way to spend a Sunday.  Ahhhh.)  And so suddenly, while he was still insatiable, I became the blow job queen.  I wanted him happy, satisfied, wearing that look.

Then he grew almost shy.

man: Can I cum on your chest?

me: Sure.

And I couldn't believe he was asking.  To me, not that big a deal.  And it was only later in the night that I realized what a big deal it was to him. 

man: You are letting me live out my fantasies.

me: Which ones?

man: I got to cum on your chest.

me: Huh.  I didn't realize it was that big a deal.  What was it that made it so big? 

And he tried to explain.  It was the entire experience.  It was fear of me rejecting him.  It was fear of how I would react to that particular dump location.  It was wanting it so badly and expecting to be denied. 

How could I deny such a small thing to a man who has brought me so much pleasure, so much joy?  Could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment