Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting your freak on with foreign objects

I don't understand it.  And this is coming from the woman who owns a dildo, a crystal dildo, an array of vibes, a vibrator, and a bullet.  Please note, when I refer to foreign objects, I don't mean those.

Instead, I am referring to things like gerbils or bottles or brushes.

We have an account on Rudester.  After browsing through pictures on there, we located one woman with a penchant for sticking bizarre foreign objects in her pussy.  The list is impressive.  Ready?

  • broom handle
  • champagne bottle
  • beer bottle
  • light saber (which means there's a kid somewhere playing with it!  Ewwww!)
  • vacuum handle
All I know is that I'll stick to my Adam and Eve products.  They seem...safer and sanitary.  They are shatter proof.  No kid will ever play with them.  They don't double as a cleaning product.

Somehow, I don't think this makes me dull and boring.  Nope.  I think it makes me sane and hygienic.  I have way more respect for my vag than to do anything to jeopardize it.  And I'm good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment