Friday, January 28, 2011

Long time, no write

I know.  I've been bad.  I've also been very busy.

And I haven't been very sexy lately.  This, of course, means that I haven't been having any sex at all.  Believe it or not.  I'm good with that.  I am.

We're in a great place.  For the first time in a really long time, I am completely confident and secure in our relationship.  We can have our brief little arguments and then they are over.  We are thisclose.  Seriously.

It's about time.

I think about how far we've come and how far we have to go.  There's talk about moving and chasing our dreams in a new city and state.  I love adventures. 

Mostly, my man has been ill.  And we all know that there's no sexy when you're sick.  He's on the mend now.  Finally.  And we're good.  We're so good that he was even talking sexy to me as he was falling into bed half asleep.  Yup.  That's pretty good.

No doubt there will be some sexiness soon.  I'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment