Monday, January 10, 2011

Lexi looks for a lady

He wanted me to find a girl.  He wanted that experience for me.  And he offered to only watch.  Hell, he even offered to let me go off and meet someone.

I couldn't do it.  It felt like cheating.  If he wasn't there and with me, even if only watching, I would feel dirty.  I would never enjoy it.  I would never be comfortable.

And I really needed to be comfortable, since I was trying to venture so far from my comfort zone.

Only there are some things that I have noticed about getting involved in the lifestyle.  The longer we are involved, the less out of the norm things seem.  Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  And the more involved we get, the closer we become because we have no one else to talk to about what we're doing.

Who could we talk to?  Who would understand?  They'd all judge us.  They'd all ask prying questions.  And there are some things I just don't want to share.  (Like my man's penis in another woman's vagina.)

So, I placed an ad.  It was pretty straightforward.  I explained that we'd had our first foursome and that I had missed out on the whole girl on girl experience.  I wanted to try it.  And I wanted my man to be able to watch.

The responses rolled in.  We discussed each possibility.  And we began to answer their replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment