Thursday, December 23, 2010

The fun has arrived!

And he's not in a very fun mood.

How do I know?

Well, I texted him a picture of all the new toys and movies.  He didn't even respond.  And when he came home, he set his water jug right next to all the new toys.  And he didn't even notice.

me: Okay, I guess I'll put our new toys away in the chest...

man: What toys?  Oh, they came.  Where are they?

So, I walked him, rather indulgently, into the kitchen where I had them all displayed.  He opened some of the packages.  And he looked at everything.  And he didn't seem interested.

Oh, well.  Apparently we're not going to have the sexcapade I had envisioned.  *sniffle  sniffle*  I had been picturing it for so long.  He had seemed pretty intrigued, too.

Needless to say, I will have to tell you some other time about how we liked the new vibrating cock ring.  It's his first.  And I'll have to tell you later about the new warming lube, the new masturbator, the new movies, my first remote controlled bullet, and all the other goodies they crammed into our mailbox.

Again, I expect I will have nothing but lovely things to say about Adam & Eve.  They spoil me.  It should be illegal to get so much great stuff for so little money.  Check them out.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment